Sunday, June 3, 2018
Rules and Procedures
How to Play
The International is a modified Stableford System.
Play White Tees, 100% Hcp
All players’ scores count. All players must hole out for handicap purposes or take the maximum Equitable Stroke Control score they can get on a hole if they don’t hole out.
Scoring is based on your net scores on each hole.
- Net Par = 1 point
- Net Birdie = 3 points
- Net Eagle = 6 points
- Net Double Eagle = 12 points
- Net 0 or better = Drug Test
Net Double Bogey or more = -1 point
- The “A” Player for each team is the scorekeeper.
- Add up all 4 players points on each hole and that is your hole score. Add up all 18 holes and that is your final team score.
- Please hand in your scorecards to the scoring area as soon as you are done and have completed the ESC info sheet.
- Each player must enter his ESC score that day in the handicap system.
If I win something how do I get paid and when?
All payouts will be in City of Madison gift cards.
Gift cards will be available ASAP. Check OHGA bulletin board when gift cards are ready for pick up in the pro shop. See Ryan, or Matt for your card. You must initial for your card and only you can pick up your card.
AND we have a Skins Game (optional)
$10 – Both games only
Sign up at the pro shop counter before you tee off – entry forms available day of event
Skins money, if you win, is paid in cash
Rainout, Cancelled and Tie-Breakers
- Rainout procedures: If all teams have completed 9 holes, but not all teams have completed 18 holes, the scores will be based on 9 holes. The winning 9-hole score will determine the winner with the tiebreaker being the most difficult to least difficult handicap holes.
- If any one team does not complete 9 holes due to weather, the event is officially cancelled.
- Cancelled Event procedures: If the event is cancelled prior to or during the event, all entry money will be applied as a credit. Please see OHGA Payout Procedures and Policies in the locker room for information.
- If the event is postponed information on how to sign up again will be on the OHGA website
- Tiebreaker is scorecard based: Handicap holes starting with the most difficult will determine any ties for team score on a hole. Ties are broken for all places. If still tied after scorecard tiebreaker, then a split will be done.
In the case your team has a no-show
- There are no refunds for the no-show player
- For this event, depending on the flight of the no-show player, there will be a blind draw of another player in that flight. If the team with a blind draw player places, the blind draw player will get his entry fee back ($10) with the rest of the team splitting the balance of the team winnings.