2019 Steak Night
Friday, June 21, 2019
The Field will play Flight Medal Golf and there will be 4 flights for Steak Night. There will be Champion, A, B flights seeking gross total score winners. C flight winners will be net total score, based on their daily course handicap.
- Flights will be determined by the event directors and by course handicaps and size of players/flights. There may be a greater number or lesser number of players per flight dependent upon handicap dispersion, number of players, and any number of factors. Random scores/places will also be drawn as winners so that anyone can win.
- All players’ scores count. All players must hole out for handicap purposes or take the lower of 1) what score reasonably would have happened - OR - 2) the Equitable Stroke Control (ESC) score they would get on that hole if they don’t hole out. KEEP IN MIND an X may affect your chance to win some of the mystery prizes and certainly the flight.
- All flights will tee off from the white tees.
- Scratch & Handicap skins are available. You will play both skins games if you are in.
- All players must exchange scorecards before teeing off.
- Please hand in your scorecards to the scoring area as soon as you are done and have confirmed the ESC score. Each card must be signed by both the player and the scorer.
- Each player must enter his score within 24 hours in the handicap system.
You Are Playing For:
- 1st 2nd or 3rd place within your flight.
- Eight flags - twice the normal amount.
- If you do not know a rule or are unsure, ask a playing partner or play a provisional second ball. Keep score with both balls played and ask at the scorer’s table before submitting and signing your card.
Rainout, Cancelled and Tie-Breaker Procedures; Playoff Procedures
- Rainout procedures: If all players within a flight have completed 9 holes, but not all players within a flight have completed 18 holes, the scores will be based on 9 holes.
- If any one player within a flight does not complete 9 holes due to weather, the day’s play is officially cancelled within that flight.
- Tiebreaker: Ties within all flights will be broken by going back on the scorecard based on handicap holes from most difficult to least difficult.