Sunday, June 2, 2019
Rules and Procedures
How to Play
- For the first 6 holes (1-6), the A and D players are partners; the B and C players are partners. For each hole take the best net score of A & D and the `best net score of B&C. Add the two net scores for team score.
- For the second 6 holes (7-12), the A and C players are partners, the B and D players are partners. Same scoring format.
- For the last 6 holes, the A and B players are partners and the C and D players are partners. Same scoring format.
- Gross and net skins games will be at the pro shop desk.
- Play white tees
- The “A” Player is the scorekeeper.
- Each player should hole out unless that player’s score does not affect the other intra-team partners best net score already recorded. For handicap purposes please mark down the score the player most likely would have taken if they X on a hole.
- Please hand in your scorecards to the scoring area as soon as you are done and have confirmed the score. The Handicap Committee asks the A player to record all players’ adjusted total scores on the ESC score sheet at event scoring area.
Rainouts, Cancels and Tie-Breakers
- Rainout procedures: If all teams have completed 12 holes, but not all teams have completed 18 holes, the scores will be based on 12 holes. The winning 12-hole score will determine the winner with the tiebreaker being in order of most difficult to least difficult in handicap.
- If any one team does not complete 12 holes due to weather, the event is officially cancelled.
- Cancelled Event procedures: If the event is cancelled prior to or during the event, all entry money will be applied as a credit. Please see OHGA Payout Procedures and Policies in the locker room for information.
- If the event is postponed information on how to sign up again will be on the OHGA website
- Tiebreaker: Handicap holes starting with the most difficult will determine any ties.