ABCD 2Man Scruffle
Sunday, June 24, 2018
Rules and Procedures
How to Play
Played like the 6-6-6 except that you play a 2-man scramble for six holes with each player of your foursome.
First six holes (1-6): AC/BD Second six holes (7-12): AD/BC Third six holes (13-18): AB/CD
Play the WHITE tees on holes 1-12. A/B team play BLUE tees on holes 13-18. C/D team play GOLD tees on holes 13-18.
The “A” Player for each team is the scorekeeper.
Scoring per hole is total of the two scramble scores added together for each hole. Do not put +1 or -2 or any of that crap. We need the score of each two man team plus the team total per hole for skin purposes
Please hand in your scorecards to the scoring area as soon as you have checked the math and have signed the card.
Rainout, Cancelled and Tie-Breakers
- Rainout procedures: If all teams have completed 9 holes, but not all teams have completed 18 holes, the scores will be based on 9 holes. The winning 9-hole score will determine the winner with the tiebreaker being the most difficult to least difficult handicap holes.
- If any one team does not complete 9 holes due to weather, the event is officially cancelled.
- Cancelled Event procedures: If the event is cancelled prior to or during the event, all entry money will be applied as a credit. Please see OHGA Payout Procedures and Policies in the locker room for information.
- If the event is postponed information on how to sign up again will be on the OHGA website
- Tiebreaker is scorecard based: Handicap holes starting with the most difficult will determine any ties for team score on a hole. Ties are broken for all places. If still tied after scorecard tiebreaker, then a split will be done.
In the case your team has a no-show
- There are no refunds for the no-show player
- For this event, depending on the flight of the no-show player, there will be a blind draw of another player in that flight. If the team with a blind draw player places, the blind draw player will get his entry fee back ($10) with the rest of the team splitting the balance of the team winnings.
AND we have a CUSTOM Skins Game (optional)
- $5/MAN $20/TEAM - ALL OR NONE (ONE or TWO PLAYERS CANNOT ENTER ALONE)
- Sign up at the pro shop counter before you tee off – entry forms available day of event
- Skins money, if you win, is paid in cash